top of page
Online Payment

100% Secure Payment Options


Terms & Conditions: 

1. Shree Kalika Design Studio (SKDS) provide high quality goods and services to their clients. High standard quality services required quality management and standard charges. Our charges are best to the industry.

2. To Make payment for any Services you are agreed for the hire our services and the teams and condition declared by SKDS bound on you. 

3. Buyers must deposit full payment or minimum 70% of the contract value decided at the time of contract to SKDS current account before execution of any contract or services and remaining 30% postdated Cheque. (Cost INR 50,000 or below will have to pay full payment to avail services.)

4. Making payment you are agreed that you want to avail our services and you should not cancel it at any case if so, then deposited amount is forfeited and bounding on you.

5. Service fees can be paid through Bank NEFT, QR Code, or Cheque in favor of “Shree Kalika Design Studio” Or from Payment Gateway (additional 3% on total amount to pay from payment gateway).

6. In case of any mishap because of reasons beyond control or any natural calamity of any type (earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc) occurs in the premises of clients while serving our services, shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever by SKDS.

7. If at any point of time, the Indian Government increases tax, (existing rate of GST is 18.00%) The extra amount of tax will be borne by the client from the date of enforcement of the act by the Government.

8. If any client does not pay the charges on the due date as mentioned in the contract or is defaulter in the service payment, he/she shall be stopped giving services further without any notice as per SKDS terms . It is therefore, in the interest of the both that client should deposit the charges on the due dates mentioned in the contract.

9. Shree Kalika Design Studio reserves its right to make any alteration in its services/venue /timing and days of services without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the C.E.O will be final & binding on the clients.

10. If the company feel that the client is not cooperate in the services provided by our staff not responding properly, client may be expelled from the services . The decision of the Shree Kalika Design Studio in this regard will be final and binding on the client. No charges or part of the charges will be refunded in such cases.

11. After depositing money towards services or in between ongoing process of projects(service), if a client due to any reason whatsoever wants to take his/her money back after the contract, Shree Kalika Design Studio will not refund or adjust the money deposited towards Registration services fee. For more details on Privacy & Policy Page.

12. In case if any clients misbehaves with any staff member of the Shree Kalika Design Studio, the client can be stop giving services. The decision of the C.E.O in this regard will be final and binding on the client & Staff . No charges or part of the charges will be refunded in such cases.

13. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Shree Kalika Design Studio is final and binding on all faculty members, clients & business associates. All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of Mumbai High Court.

bottom of page